Each year All Saints Catholic School participates in the National Catholic Schools Week. During the week, we celebrate being a Catholic school and share the value a Catholic education provides to our young people and its contributions to our church, our communities and our nation. We also thank our parishioners for supporting our school!
This year's theme is Catholic Schools: Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed. We will celebrate Catholic Schools Week January 28-February 3.
Below is the schedule for the week:
Sunday: Celebrating our parish
- Dress: If students wear their uniform to Mass, they will receive an out of uniform pass.
- Young Voices will sing at the 9:00 Mass. Our Praise & Worship team will lead the music liturgy at the 9:00 & 11:00 Masses.
- There will be a waffle breakfast in Murphy Hall to help support our parish Mission Trips.
- Catholic and private high school representatives will also be in Murphy Hall at our High School Fair.
Monday: Celebrating our community
- Dress: Spirit Wear
- Morning with Mom’s: Join your child(ren) for a donut from 7:30-8:15 am.
- Around 8:15, Fr. Wilson will lead us in a decade of the rosary.
- Students will write thank you cards to people in our community who are great supporters of Catholic Education and our school.
- Volleyball: 8th Graders vs All Saints school staff at 1:30 pm. Change due to funeral on Tuesday.
- We will begin our week-long food drive.
Tuesday: Celebrating our students
- Dress:Wacky Dress Day
- PTO will be providing the teachers with a special lunch.
Wednesday: Celebrating the nation
- Dress: Red, White and Blue
- Care-a-Thon – K-5 teachers will choose a service project to complete. Middle school will be volunteering at Feed My Starving Children.
Thursday: Celebrating vocations
- Dress: Jersey Day – We are part of God’s Team or Dress Your Vocation (What you want to be when you grow up)
- Daybreak with Dad: Join your child(ren) for a donut from 7:30-8:15 am.
- Around 8:15, Fr. Chad will lead us in a decade of the rosary.
- The students will be writing letter or making cards to the religious and their communities.
Friday: Celebrating faculty, staff, and volunteers
- Dress: Uniform
- We will recognize our wonderful mission partners at Mass with a blessing and a small token of appreciation.
- What would Catholic Schools Week be without Bingo! Bingo will begin at 1:30 pm.
Saturday: Celebrating families
- Since the PTO organized the Movie Night on January 20 and with the Super Bowl the next day, an event was not planned for Feb. 3.