Celebrating Catholic Schools Week - 2021
Photos above are from our 2020 Catholic Schools Week Celebration.
Each year All Saints Catholic School participates in the National Catholic Schools Week. During the week, we celebrate being a Catholic school and share the value a Catholic education provides to our young people and its contributions to our church, our communities and our nation. We also thank our parishioners for supporting our school!
This year's theme is Catholic Schools: Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.
Saturday/Sunday, January 30/31: Celebrating our ParishMonday, February 1: Celebrating our CommunityTuesday, February 2: Celebrating our StudentsWednesday, February 3: Celebrating the NationThursday, February 4: Celebrating VocationsFriday, February 5: Celebrating staff and Mission PartnersSaturday, February 6: Celebrating Families
- Students receive an out-of-uniform pass if they complete the questionnaire sent home in the Thursday folder.
- Dress: Spirit Wear
- 8th Graders vs Staff Annual Volleyball games at 1:30 pm. The games will be live-streamed on YouTube. Search for All Saints, Lakeville.
- Students will make a card which will be sent to seniors in our parish.
- The staff will be treated to a special lunch courtesy of PTO.
- Students will bring home brownie bites for them and their parents. Families are invited to take a picture of their family enjoying their treats and upload it to: CSW Family Treats folder.
- Dress: School Uniform
- Food from food drive will be delivered to a charity.
- Bingo at 1:30 pm
In addition to these events, the families will receive the name of another family. This will be their Secret Prayer Family. They will be asked to prayer for their assigned family during Catholic Schools Week and beyond.
Grade Level Bingo: Each classroom will have a bingo card filled with words related to our Catholic faith. Each morning during announcements, words will be drawn and announced.
- A Culver's party for the Class
- Out of Uniform Day
- Extra Recess
- Extra Phy-ed