All Saints Marathon
- Individual Goal: Chances for Raffle Prizes- 1 chance for bringing in a donation of any amount, 2 chances for making individual goal of $150; 1 additional chance for every $50 over their goal up to 5 chances for a maximum of 7 chances and an out of uniform pass. (There is a $300 maximum per family so if you have 3 children, their individual goal will be $100, 4 children would be $75, etc.)
- Class Goal:
- The first class to make their goal will receive a popcorn party or ice cream treat. Their choice! If two classes make their goal at the same time, the class with the highest percentage above their goal will win
- The class with the highest percentage above their goal by the deadline (Oct. 15) will have a class out of uniform day.
- Each class will vote on a class incentive which they will receive when their class reaches their goal..
- $48,900 School Goal: The Raptor Center will visit All Saints for a special presentation.
- $53,000 Bonus Goal: We are still brainstorming incentives for this goal. Have an idea? Please share!
The Minnesota Marathon for Nonpublic Education is a fun and effective way to raise funds, and public awareness for our school. Since 1974, Marathon events have given students, school families, faculty members and others an opportunity to show their school pride while generating important financial support for school programs. With fun events and service projects, the Marathon has served communities while supporting nonpublic education across the state of Minnesota.