Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is currently under review. 2017-2018 tuition is below. Also listed is the 2018-2019 tuition timeline which provides important dates for the process.
A Catholic education is one of the most important investments you will make in the life of your child(ren) and we recognize that the costs can be intimidating for some families. For this reason, we offer application for tuition assistance through our tuition management system, TADS, a third-party vendor. Families may apply for financial aid through TADS which is also used to maintain current family's tuition accounts.
To begin the process for applying for financial aid:
- Click on the TADS link to the right.
- Scroll to the bottom and under the Quick Links, click on Family or Applicant Log in.
- Select the "Financial Aid Assessment Click to Log in"
- If you have previously set up a TADS account for any school within the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis, you may use the same log in. There is a "forgot your password" link if needed. Otherwise, create a new account.
- Click on the "Apply for Financial Aid" button. There is a small fee to submit an application for families applying for tuition assistance throughout the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis . It must be completed in order to receive financial aid. During the process you will select All Saints Catholic School. TADS will then send a recommended award to our school and you will be notified.
If you need any assistance during the process, contact a TADS representative by using the live chat feature or by calling Monday-Friday 8 am to 8 pm CST at 1-800-477-8237.
Expectations of those who wish to use the Financial Aid Program are
- Families have a need for financial assistance
- Families are willing to pay a portion of their tuition obligations on a monthly basis
- Families will support All Saints Catholic School through prayer and volunteer obligations.
Prior to starting the process, you may find it helpful to read the Welcome and Instructions from TADS to help you organize your information for application.