Order Scrip! Earn credit for Tuition, PTO or FEP!
Earn Money Toward Tuition While You Shop!
What is Scrip at All Saints?
Over 750 retailers participate in this national program that allows you to purchase physical and digital gift cards that give a rebate back to All Saints and your individual family tuition costs. See the full list of retailers at www.shopwithscrip.com In addition, we have local vendors who offer physical cards: Culvers 10%, Chianti Grill/Porterhouse 20%, Holy Cross Bookstore 10%, Pahl's Market 10%, Von Hanson’s Meat 10%.
With an easy to use online account, you can place orders while you shop! During the school year, physical cards can also be ordered weekly. If you place your order by noon on Monday, cards are delivered Thursday morning and placed in students Thursday folders. If you do not receive a school Thursday folder, cards will be available for pickup in the PARISH office during staffed hours. There are also 3 summer deliveries.
Rebates are collected May 1 - April 30, and the designated allocation is credited to the next year’s school tuition. (example: buy a gift card December 2019, receive the rebate for 2020-2021 school year) Rebates can be used to offset costs at All Saints School, Preschool and for FEP classes.
Ready to sign up?
- Obtain our enrollment code from Scrip flyer or the coordinator, Rose Gagnon, or an email invitation. Contact Rose at 952-891-4228 (call or text) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com and create your account.
- Once you have signed up, you will receive a rebate distribution agreement. This will outline the percentages as well as the dates of rebate distribution (May 1- April 30)
- Once enrollment is complete, you will be added to the weekly flocknote email reminders to learn about upcoming bonuses and order reminders.
How can you pay for gift cards?
The scrip program offers two easy online ways to pay for gift cards.
- To pay by credit card, you can enter your credit card information and save a card to your online account for payment when you check out.
- There is a 2.6% fee per transaction.
- To link a bank account (PrestoPay), open the menu icon in the upper right-hand corner and select Payment Types. Follow the instructions to link your bank account either instantly or through manual entry.
- There is a $0.15 fee per transaction.
All Saints School DOES NOT accept Checks as a payment, PrestoPay or credit card are the ONLY ways to participate in our Scrip Program online. Check is shown as a payment option but will need to be canceled if selected.
For technical questions, contact Great Lakes at (800) 727-4715.
For All Saints program questions, contact Rose at 952-891-4228 or Rhonda at 702-556-2735.