Educate and Parent Portals
Educate is our web-based secure Student Management System that also provides real-time information to parents. Educate also allows the school to send emergency Alerts in the event of a school closing or emergency.
Educate provides password protected Parent Portals* that include the following functions:
- Access to the online All Saints Catholic School Directory (to be viewable, you must read and agree during the enrollment process).
- Monitor cafeteria purchases, payments and balances.
- Monitor student(s) attendance history.
- Monitor grades 4-8 student current assignments and dues dates.
- Report Cards are viewable on your Parent Portal approximately one week after the end of each trimester.
* Your household's parent portal will be created after your first student enrolls. New families will receive the emailed login information mid-August. Because both parents view the same information on their student's portal, usually one parent is sent login information which both parents share to reduce the number of portals to be maintained. Please let us know if you prefer separate logins.
Middle School students are also given access to their own individual portal. Usernames and passwords are unique and should be kept confidential. They can only view their own assignments and grades. If there are other students within the same household, the middle school student does not have access to that information.
We do not maintain email addresses for students, if they forget their login information they need to contact their homeroom teacher or email [email protected].
All Student and Parent Portals are suspended from the end of June to mid-August to allow time for the set up for the new school year.
Parents who forget the password for their parent portal, should click on the "forgot password" link under the username box. If you forget your username, or if your portal has been suspended (outside of the aforementioned July to mid-August timeframe)
or if you have other questions, email [email protected].
TADS Tuition Management Accounts
As part the initial registration for your student(s) at All Saints, you will create your own log in for your TADS account. This usually begins when our Admissions Coordinator sends you a registration email containing a link. The functions of your TADS account include:
- Complete the one-time registration for each new student.
- Annually complete your student's enrollment for subsequent school year's.
- Complete and sign your annual Tuition Agreement and set up your payment plan.
- Ongoing maintenance of your Tuition Account by making tuition and fee payments online by due dates.
- If applicable, apply for financial aid.
If you have any technical issues TADS parent helpline is (612) 548-3320. If you have specific account questions, please contact [email protected]
To be assured of the safety and security of your information, click here