TADS Educate Parent Portals
TADS Educate is the web-based secure Student Management System that provides real-time information to parents. Educate provides All Saints Catholic School:
- The ability to send bulk emails (what we call a "blast") to two email addresses in each household (please use the change form below if necessary). Blasts are sent weekly on Thursday with the Principal's Newsletter.
- The ability to send brief general message texts to the contacts within a household.
- The ability to employ the "ALERTS" system in the case of a school closing or emergency.
- Provides Parent Portals to each household a student is linked to in Educate.
Functions of Parent Portals include:
- Access to the online All Saints Catholic School Directory.
- Monitor cafeteria purchases, payments and balances.
- Monitor students attendance history.
- Monitor grades 4-8 student assignments and dues dates.
- Report Cards will be viewable on your Parent Portal approximately one week after the end of each trimester.
Middle School students are also given access to their own individual portal. Usernames and passwords are unique and should kept confidential. They can only view their own assignments and grades. If there are other students within the same household, the middle school student does not have access to that information.
If students forgets their login information they need to contact their homeroom teacher or Lisa Beckstrom. Parents who need log in information would click on the "forgot password" link under the username box. If your portal was suspended or you have other questions, email Lisa Beckstrom at email@example.com.
TADS Tuition Management Accounts
Call TADS directly with any technical issues at (612) 548-3320. If you have specific account questions, please contact Carol Margarit at (952) 469-5725 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa Beckstrom at (952) 985-9920 or email@example.com.