All Saints Catholic School is pleased to be able to offer your children health services that best accommodate their needs. The Health Office is staffed during the school day Monday-Friday. They serve the entire school family by handling attendance, health and immunization records*, medication*, first aid, referrals, and education through prevention and awareness.
*See printable forms below.
When to contact the Health/Attendance Office:
- To report your child's absence or tardiness.
- To report any medication, food/activity restrictions.
- To report any emergency contact changes.
- To inform the Health Office if your child is diagnosed with any communicable diseases, such as:
In addition, please note:
- Upon returning to school after an absence, please send a note with your child with a short explanation for the absence.
- During the "cold and flu" season, we suggest that parents remind their children to wash their hands frequently to prevent the spread of germs and get plenty of rest in order to remain healthy.
- Be fever-free, less than 100.0 degrees without medication, for 24 hours before coming to school!
- NO vomiting for 24+ hours before coming to school!
- Do not send medication of any kind in with your child. Minnesota State law requires a doctor's prescription/note for any medication given during school time, including over the counter medicines.
Questions? Contact Kathy Traster, RN,BSN or Dorsey Gast, RN,BSN in the Health Office at 952-985-9939 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Medical Forms 2018/2019
All forms are due August 29, 2018 at Open House or can be faxed to 952-469-4484.