Out of Uniform & Spirit Day Guidelines
Out of Uniform
- No graffiti, offensive sayings, or liquor, weapons, or tobacco product endorsements are allowed.
- Girls may not wear spaghetti straps, low-cut tank tops, or any tank top showing skin more than one inch below the collarbone.
- No undergarments of any kind should be visible.
- Leggings are not to be worn as pants. If leggings are worn, their top should be at least mid-thigh in length.
- If form-fitting pants are worn, the top should be long enough to cover their bottom.
- Shorts and skirts should have a minimum of an 8" inseam or 3 or less inches about the knee.
- Students in Scouts or Campfire may wear the organization’s uniform shirt on meeting days including Mass days.
- Students must follow guidelines for appearance on all school days, including out of uniform days.
All students are expected to be in uniform during the school day, except for designated out of uniform days or days when an out of uniform pass is used. An Out of Uniform pass is not valid on any school Mass days.
Once a month, we will have a Spirit Day. The guidelines for Spirit Day are:
- Student may wear marathon shirt or spirit wear purchased from our vendor.
- Students may wear t-shirts they received from participating in any extracurricular school activity.
- Students may wear jeans or athletic pants instead of uniform pants, shorts or skorts.
Spirit Wear Vendor
Our vendor for spirit wear is T-Shirts by Design. The owner is Robyn Sandage. Please contact her at [email protected] or order from the website https://squareup.com/store/t-shirtsbydesign/.