Our PTO Mission:
The PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) at All Saints School strives to provide many opportunities for our school community to come together and support our students and teachers.
As a parent or caregiver of and All Saints student, you are automatically a member of our PTO!
You may be as involved as your schedule permits. There are many ways to become involved during the school day, from home, or on the weekends!
- Sponsor many activities during the year that support our schools mission of “Guiding Children to Christ through Faith, Learning, Community, and Service.”
- Encouraging our school families to come together at our events to get to know each other, which strengthens our community.
- Serve as a communication resource for all things happening at our school.
- Offer Fundraising opportunities that help cover a portion of the tuition costs, such as SCRIP, as well as provide the means for the many activities PTO sponsor throughout the year.
To be a Mission Partner (Volunteer) at our school events, the Archdiocese requires that you attend a Virtus training, complete a background check and sign the Code of Conduct. Please visit the Virtus website to begin the registration process. If you have any questions, please contact Chris Spinler, school secretary, at 952-469-3332.
Meetings are held the 1st Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm. Please come to meet more people, see how you can be involved and give your opinion! We’d love to see you!
School Events and how to sign up to help:
For a complete list of events and signups/contact information on how to help, please visit the Mission Partner Requirements and Opportunities page.
- Scrip - A great way to earn Tuition credits as well as help support the PTO's activities throughout the year. For information on how to get started please click here.
- Culver's Night - One day each month that All Saints families gather at Culver's to earn money for our school. 15% of sales go directly to the school. The classroom with the most participation throughout the year earns an Culver's Icecream party at the end of the year!
- Scholastic Book Fair - all proceeds benefit our school library.