Our PTO Mission:
The PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) at All Saints School strives to provide many opportunities for our school community to come together and support our students and teachers.
As a parent or caregiver of an All Saints student, you are automatically a member of our PTO!
You may be as involved as your schedule permits. There are many ways to become involved during the school day, from home, or on the weekends!
- Sponsor many activities during the year that support our schools mission of “Guiding Children to Christ through Faith, Learning, Community, and Service.”
- Encourage our school families to come together at our events to get to know each other, which strengthens our community.
- Serve as a communication resource for all things happening at our school.
- Offer fundraising opportunities that help cover a portion of the tuition costs, such as SCRIP, as well as provide the means for the many activities PTO sponsor throughout the year.
To be a Mission Partner (Volunteer) at our school events, the Archdiocese requires that you attend a Virtus training, complete a background check, sign the Code of Conduct and fill out a Mission Partner application. Please visit the Virtus website to begin the registration process. If you have any questions, please contact Chris Spinler, school administrative assistant, at 952-469-3332.
PTO meetings are usually held on the first Thursday of every month at 6:15. Please come to meet more people, see how you can be involved and give your opinion! We’d love to see you!
School Events and how to sign up to help:
For a complete list of events and signups/contact information on how to help, please visit the Mission Partner Requirements and Opportunities page.
- Scrip - A great way to earn Tuition credits as well as help support the PTO's activities throughout the year. For information on how to get started please click here.
- Culver's Night - One day each month that All Saints families gather at Culver's to earn money for our school. 15% of sales go directly to the school. The classroom with the most participation throughout the year earns an Culver's custard party at the end of the year!
- Scholastic Book Fair - All proceeds benefit our school library.