School Lunch Information
Parents are provided a family Cafeteria Point of Sale Account through their Educate Parent Portal. Payments and purchases can be viewed by clicking on "Point of Sale" under the School drop down . Payments to Cafeteria Accounts can be made by:
1. Send cash or check in to the school office (usually through Thursday Folders) in any denomination. Checks should be made payable to "All Saints Catholic School". Please write "lunch" in the memo line. Each Wednesday, Educate will automatically generate an email reminder to the primary email address on file if the balance of the student(s) Cafeteria Account falls below $10.00. Balances are carried over from year to year. Graduating or transferring families will receive a refund if the ending account balance is over $10.00.
2. A form will be in your annual "Back to School" packet. Complete and return the form to provide your authorization to receive a monthly cafeteria billing invoice on your TADS Account. Credit to your cafeteria account will take place as outlined on the form and payment processed in the manner you set up your tuition payments. Note that if you set up your tuition payment plan for autopay, cafeteria invoices will process the same way.
- If you have questions regarding your balance, please contact Martha Poquette at 952-985-9909 or [email protected]
- If you have questions on your Parent Portal, please contact [email protected]
- If you need a TADS bill lunch payment form, please email [email protected]
- The View Lunch Accounts on Parent Portal pdf shows how purchases and payments made on your student's cafeteria account will show on your parent portal.