Have a fun summer!
We had a wonderful kindergarten year! Thank you for sharing your child with us here at All Saints. All the kinders made great progress so let’s keep the momentum rolling. Keep reading, writing, and learning all summer long. Work through the summer A-Z list and monthly calendars we sent home full of activities or concentrate on some of the ideas listed here:
Web Sites to Check Out This Summer
- starfall.com – A great reading site!
- coolmath4kids.com – Math games and puzzles to practice skills and just have fun!
- pbskids.org – Many educational games with favorite characters like Arthur and Curious George.
Summer Reading and Fun
- Read, Read, Read and fill up your Summer Reading Logs from the Dakota County Public Library and Mrs. Shea.
- Check out all the fun activities offered at the area public libraries.
- Parents: Continue to read to your child. It is one of the best things you can do for him/her!!
Other Fun and Educational Activities
- Visit the Minnesota Zoo and/or Como Park Zoo
- Go to the Science Museum of Minnesota
- Go to The Works museum (interactive museum to learn about science and engineering)
- Go to http://www.mnhs.org/visit/ to check out the various historical spots right here in Minnesota!
Feel free to email us if your kinder wants to let us know what they are up to this summer. We look forward to seeing the new “firstie’s” in September and know they will be great mentors for the incoming kinders!
Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Olson