Kindergarten at All Saints
“Guiding children to Christ through Faith, Learning, Community, and Service.”
All Saints Kindergarten is a fun, safe learning environment that incorporates a well-rounded, diversified approach to foster a child’s growth in mind, body, and spirit. Prayer and learning about God are woven into all areas of our curriculum. Subjects are taught using a variety of whole group, small group, and hands on instruction. In Kindergarten, we encourage creativity, inquiry, and exploration. Our curriculum is rigorous and so is our commitment to daily opportunities for play, collaboration, and worship.
At All Saints Catholic School, we strive to inspire a love of learning and a sense of confidence that will sustain your children as they progress through school and beyond.
- Twice weekly dedicated science and social studies blocks
- Twice weekly P.E. and music classes
- Weekly art, computer, and library classes
- Scientist of the Week
- Weekly reading therapy dog visits
- Annual trip to Donnelly Farm
- Special guest visitors (firefighter, dentist, author, architect, police officer, pilot…)
- Fifth grade buddies
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Memory Books
- Parents are always welcome to help in classrooms