First Grade at All Saints
“Guiding children to Christ through Faith, Learning, Community, and Service.”
All Saints First Grade is a Christ-centered learning environment where students are met at their individual levels through differentiating subject areas using whole and small groups.
In first grade, students are becoming industrious learners and more independent with self-care. Our social curriculum is as important as the challenging academic curriculum.
At All Saints Catholic School, we strive to guide children to Christ through faith, learning, community, and service.
First Grade Highlights:
- Twice weekly Science and Social Studies blocks
- Twice weekly P. E. and Music classes
- Weekly Art, Computer, and Library classes
- Responsive Classroom – incorporated in our grade level
- Weekly Team Time with all first-grade students
- Monthly Community Days across grade levels
- Student generated projects using Technology