Week of May 29-June 5
Week of May 29-June 5:
- Reading Story: “Hi! Fly Guy”
- Strategy and Skills: Understanding characters
- Grammar: Adverbs
- Phonics: suffixes -ful, -ly,-y
- Writing- First Grade memory page, letter to Kinders
- Practicing 2-digit addition
- 2-digit addition with unknown partners
- Unknown partners of a dollar
- Making change for a dollar
- Chapter test
Religion- An introduction to the Seven Sacraments. They are signs and celebrations that Jesus gave his Church. The Sacraments allow us to share in the life and work of God.
Science- Animal Group Test – Birds, reptiles, amphibians, mammals and fish. Students will be able to use their study guide.
Social Studies- Students will explore how goods and services get to us. We will look at producers, sellers and buyers.
**The children will be presenting the Power Point presentations that they made in computer on Wednesday. If you would like to see it at home, your child may bring a flash drive. Please label them in a plastic bag, so we can keep track of them.
Monday, May 28 Memorial Day-No School
Tuesday, June 5-Last day of school